Trading account T & C's
TRADING CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO CREDIT ACCOUNTS WITH
AUCKLAND PHOTOGRAPHIC SUPPLIES LTD
(TRADING AS PHOTOWAREHOUSE)
as of 30 May 2012
1. All orders duly signed by authorised officer shall be firm and binding unless otherwise agreed
2. Claims for losses or damages during transit should be made by purchaser to carrier within
seven (7) days of delivery.
3. No return goods shall be accepted without prior approval of an authorised Manager of APS
4. As a security interest, title to the goods shall remain with the supplier, (APS Limited) until
such time as the purchaser (as specified in the credit account application) has paid the whole
amount of the amount payable per relevant invoice(s).
5. In the event of non payment, APS Limited, is hereby irrevocably authorised to enter any
premises in which the goods may be stored, to take possession of the goods without being
liable for damages of any nature in respect of such goods being removed.
6. That you undertake to pay the account in full on or before the due date.Settlement of all
accounts is to be made by the 20th of the month following the date of invoice. In default of such
prompt payment, you undertake to pay interest on any outstanding amount at the rate of 3%
per month and to indemnify us and pay collection costs plus all costs and expenses on a
solicitor/client basis which we may incur recovering from you on any overdue account.
7. In consideration of APS Limited supplying goods to the buyer company (as specified in the
Credit Account Application), the person(s) in charge (either proprietor, partners or directors of
company) hereby jointly and severally guarantee the punctual payment of all accounts. In
the event of non payment by the buyer and on demand, the guarantor(s) is/are obliged to
pay the supplier for any such amount due, as principal debtor(s) and not as a surety.
8. That under the terms of the Privacy Act (1 July 1993) that you authorise any person or
company to provide us with such information as we may require in response to our credit
inquiries. That you authorise us to furnish to any third party, details of this application and
any subsequent dealings that you may have with us as a result of this application being
actioned by us.