EIZO 27" CG276 Wide w/SwingSensor and Hood
Hardware calibration convenience now comes standard. Automate your calibration and spend your work hours working. The ColorEdge CG276 comes with a built-in sensor so it self-calibrates when you schedule it to - even after you've turned it off and called it a day.
Built-In Calibration Sensor
Built-in sensor is housed within the monitor's bottom bezel and swings up onto the screen when calibration begins. This sensor eliminates the need for a third-party calibration device and even operates in portrait mode.
Factory Adjustment of Gamma
To ensure that each ColorEdge monitor produces the most accurate and consistent color gradations possible, EIZO carefully measures and sets every shade of R, G, and B from 0 – 255 on the production line with the monitor's 16-bit Look-Up Table, to produce a monitor gamma value of 2.2. Should the user prefer a different value, ColorNavigator software can be used to set the gamma value from a range of 1.0 up to 2.6 in increments of 0.1.
Predictable Color with Any Media
With content published on so many different types of printed and digital media it's critical to know how your clients will see color. A ColorEdge monitor and the bundled ColorNavigator software let you do just that as they are designed for both softproofing and digital device emulation. So now you can "predict" how color will appear to your clients whether you produce content for printed media like books and magazines or for digital media devices like tablets, smart phones, and notebook computers.
Using either the OSD menu or the bundled ColorNavigator software, you can schedule the ColorEdge CG276 to self-calibrate at specific times. Reassuringly, even if the monitor is switched off or not even connected to a computer, it will stick to its preset schedule and self-calibrate.
Since the PC itself is not necessary for self-calibration, the ability to calibrate the monitor is not dependent on using an operating system supported by the ColorNavigator software.
Brightness and Color Temperature Stability
To ensure proper display of color, the ColorEdge CG276 comes equipped with patented EIZO technology that stabilizes the monitor's brightness level after startup or coming out of power saving mode. Furthermore, a temperature sensor detects and automatically suppresses changes in color and brightness caused by fluctuations in the surrounding temperature.
Ideal for Moving Image Work
An overdrive circuit is included to reduce gray-to-gray response time to 5 ms and ensure that moving images look clean and sharp with an absolute minimum of blurring and ghosting.
Shading Hood for Portrait and Landscape Modes
Most shading hoods can only be used in landscape mode, but the ColorEdge CG276 comes bundled with a unique shading hood that is designed for portrait mode as well. Now you can keep the glare off your screen no matter which mode you work in.
New Cabinet and Stand Design
The CG276 is the first ColorEdge monitor with a new cabinet and the FlexStand 2. The cabinet design maintains the distinct look of EIZO monitors while introducing a more smoothly rounded appearance. The FlexStand 2 complements the new cabinet design while offering very versatile positioning with 152 mm height adjustment, 25ø tilt, 344ø swivel, and 90ø rotation for portrait mode viewing.
Four Inputs Including DisplayPort
DVI-D, DisplayPort, HDMI and Mini DisplayPort are included. DisplayPort and Mini DisplayPort accept both video and audio signals simultaneously. Mini DisplayPort offers the further benefit of connection with Mac and Windows-based notebook computers.
10-Bit Simultaneous Display
The monitor can display 10-bit color from a 16-bit look-up table via its DisplayPort input*. This is more than 1 billion colors shown simultaneously which is 64 times greater than the 16.7 million colors of 8-bit display. The result is even smoother color gradations and reduced Delta-E between two adjacent colors.
" A graphics board and software which support 10-bit output are also necessary for 10-bit display.
Brightness and Color Uniformity with DUE
Fluctuations in brightness and chroma on different parts of the screen are a common trait of LCD monitors. To counteract this, the monitor incorporates an EIZO-developed digital uniformity equalizer (DUE). DUE ensures a Delta-E difference of 3 or less across the screen when the monitor leaves the factory.
- Cabinet Color Black
- Type IPS
- Size 27" / 68 cm (684 mm diagonal)
- Native Resolution 2560 x 1440 (16:9 aspect ratio)
- Display Size (H x V) 596.7 x 335.6 mm
- Pixel Pitch 0.2331 x 0.2331 mm
- Grayscale Tones 1024 tones (a pallete of 65281 tones)
- Display Colors 1.07 billion from a palette of 278 trillion (maximum)
- Viewing Angles (H / V, typical) 178ø, 178ø
- Brightness (typical) 270 cd/m2
- Recommended Brightness for Calibration 120 cd/m2 or less
- Contrast Ratio (typical) 850:1
- Response Time (typical) 6 ms (Gray-to-gray)
- Wide Gamut Coverage (typical) sRGB/Rec709/EBU/SMPTE-C: 100%, Adobe RGB: 97%, DCI: 91%
- Video Signals
- Input Terminals DVI-D 24 pin, DisplayPort (with HDCP), Mini DisplayPort (with HDCP)
- Digital Scanning Frequency (H / V) 26 - 89 kHz, 23.75 - 63 Hz (VGA Text: 69 - 71 Hz)
- Function 1 port for monitor control
- 2 port of USB hubs
- Standard USB 2.0
- Power Requirements AC 100 - 120 V / 200 - 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz
- Maximum Power Consumption 160 W
- Typical Power Consumption 64 W
- Power Save Mode Less than 1 W
- Standby Mode Less than 0.8 W
- Power Management Power Save (DisplayPort / Mini DisplayPort: Rev. 1.1a, DVI: DVI DMPM)
- Self-Calibration Yes
- Brightness Stabilization Yes
- Digital Uniformity Equalizer Yes
- Preset Modes Color Mode (Custom, Adobe RGB, sRGB, Rec709, EBU, SMPTE-C, DCI, Calibration)
- EcoView Sense Yes
- OSD Languages English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Others Screen Size (full screen, enlarge, normal), Color Adjustment (Brightness, Contrast, Independent 6-Color Control, Gamma, Temperature, Saturation, Hue, Gain, Contrast Enhancer, Reset), Signal Switching, Product Information, OSD Menu Settings, Overdrive, Mode Preset, Key Lock, Signal Bandwidth, Power Indicator, All Reset
- Physical Specifications
- Dimensions (Landscape, W x H x D) 646 x 425 - 576.5 x 281.5 mm
- Dimensions (Portrait, W x H x D) 402 x 671 - 704 x 281.5 mm
- Dimensions (Without Stand, W x H x D) 646 x 402 x 92 mm
- Dimensions (Landscape with Hood, W x H x D) 653 x 432.5 - 584 x 379.5 mm
- Net Weight 13.6 kg / 30 lbs
- Net Weight (Without Stand) 9.7 kg / 21.4 lbs
- Height Adjustment Range 151.5 mm (maximum 190 mm)
- Tilt 25ø Up, 0ø Down
- Swivel 172ø Right, 172ø Left
- Pivot 90ø
- Hole Spacing (VESA Standard) 100 x 100 mm
- Environmental Requirements
- Temperature 0 - 35 øC
- Humidity (R.H., non condensing) 20 - 80 %
- Certifications&Standards (Please contact the EIZO subsidiary or distributor in your country for the latest information.) CUDO certified mark, TCO'03, TUV/Ergonomics (including ISO 9241-307 [Pixel fault class I]), TUV/GS, c-Tick, CE, CB, cTUVus, FCC-B, Canadian ICES-003-B, TUV/S, VCCI-B, RoHS, WEEE, CCC, GOST-R
- Supplied Accessories AC power cord, signal cables (DVI-D - DVI-D [dual link supported], Mini DisplayPort - DisplayPort), USB cable, setup guide, EIZO LCD Utility Disk (ColorNavigator software, PDF user's manual), adjustment certificate, ScreenCleaner, monitor hood, quick reference, warranty card
Compare to other products in the Monitors range.
Compare to other products in the Eizo range.