FUJI FINEPIX X10 12mp 4x f 2-2.8
Fujiflm has added an enthusiast-oriented compact camera to its digital lineup: the 12-megapixel X10, which looks much like a smaller version of the popular X100, is styled like a classic rangefinder camera. You'll be able to frame images using the 2.8-inch, 460k-dot LCD or through the camera's eye-level optical viewfinder. The optical finder offers 85 percent frame coverage, and zooms along with the camera's lens.
The X10 uses a 2/3-inch EXR CMOS image sensor to record images and video. Images can be saved in JPEG, RAW, or JPEG+RAW format, while 1080p30 video is recorded in QuickTime format with high-quality h.264 compression. The X10's 4x optical zoom lens covers a 28-112mm f/2-2.8 (35mm equivalent) field of view. The lens is operated manually, rather than via the power zoom mechanism that is present in most compact cameras, for precise control. Rather than using a dedicated power switch, the camera is turned on or off by twisting the lens, making it possible to set your focal length and turn the camera on with one motion.
The X10, which measures 2.7 by 4.6 by 2.2 inches (HWD) and weighs about 12.3 ounces with battery and memory card, features all-metal construction. Its chassis and front plate are aluminum alloy, while its top and bottom plates are magnesium alloy. Available only in a black finish, the camera's model name and a retro Fujinon Lens System logo are painted in white on the top plate, emulating the design of a classic Leica rangefinder. To ensure stringent quality standards, the camera will be manufactured in Japan.
Numerous manual controls are present, including a top-positioned Mode Dial, Fn (Function) button, and EV Compensation wheel. The rear of the camera features additional controls, including an AE Lock/AF Lock button, playback controls, and a four-way jog wheel. A mechanical switch is used to release the camera's pop-up flash. A hot shoe is present, and the camera is compatible with the same external flash units that work with the X100.
The camera is loaded with features that should help to enhance your photographs. It delivers a maximum 12800 ISO, which should allow you to snap photos in even poor lighting conditions. You can perform exposure bracketing, ensuring that you get a properly exposed photo. The X10 is also able to emulate several popular Fuji film stocks, including Velvia, Provia, and Astia. A motion panorama mode makes it possible to record 360-degree vistas, and the camera's macro mode allows you to focus on subjects that are only a centimeter from the front of the lens. The X10's contrast detection autofocus system can operate in Single or Continuous mode. The camera will be able to shoot at 7 frames per second in full resolution, or 10 frames per second in medium resolution.
- Model Name X10
- Number of effective pixels*1 12.0 million pixels
- Image sensor 2/3-inch EXR CMOS with primary color filter
- Storage media SD / SDHC / SDXC(UHS-I) memory card*2
- File format still image
- JPEG (Exif Ver 2.3)*3, RAW (RAF format), RAW + JPEG
- (Design rule for Camera File system compliant / DPOF-compatible)
- H.264 (MOV) with Stereo sound
- Number of recorded pixels L : (4:3) 4000 x 3000 / (3:2) 4000 x 2664 / (16:9) 4000 x 2248 / (1:1) 2992 x 2992
- M : (4:3) 2816 x 2112 / (3:2) 2816 x 1864 / (16:9) 2816 x 1584 / (1:1) 2112 x 2112
- S : (4:3) 2048 x 1536 / (3:2) 2048 x 1360 / (16:9) 1920 x 1080 / (1:1) 1536 x 1536
- <Motion Panorama>
- 360ø Vertical 11520 x 1624 Horizontal 11520 x 1080
- 300ø Vertical 9600 x 1624 Horizontal 9600 x 1080
- 240ø Vertical 7680 x 1624 Horizontal 7680 x 1080
- 180ø Vertical 5760 x 1624 Horizontal 5760 x 1080
- 120ø Vertical 3840 x 1624 Horizontal 3840 x 1080
- Lens name
- Fujinon 4 x optical zoom lens
- focal length
- f=7.1 - 28.4 mm, equivalent to 28 - 112 mm on a 35 mm camera
- F2.0 (Wide) - F2.8 (Telephoto)
- 9 groups 11 lenses (3 aspherical glass molded lenses included)
- Digital zoom Intelligent digital zoom (approx. 2X)
- Aperture F2.0-F11(Wide)
- F2.8-F11(Telephoto) 1/3EV step (controlled 7-blade aperture diaphragm)
- Focus distance
- (from lens surface) Normal
- Wide : Approx. 50 cm / 1.6 ft. to infinity
- Telephoto : Approx. 80 cm / 2.6 ft. to infinity
- Wide : Approx. 10 cm - 3.0 m / 0.3 ft. - 9.8 ft.
- Telephoto : Approx. 50 cm - 3.0 m / 1.6 ft. - 9.8 ft.
- Super Macro
- Approx. 1.0 cm - 1.0 m / 0.4 in. - 3.3 ft
- Sensitivity Auto / Equivalent to ISO 100 / 200 / 250 / 320 / 400 / 500 / 640 / 800 / 1000 / 1250 / 1600 / 2000 / 2500 / 3200 / 4000* / 5000* / 6400* / 12800* (Standard Output Sensitivity)
- * ISO4000 / 5000 / 6400 : M mode or lower, ISO12800 : S mode
- Exposure control TTL 256-zones metering, Multi / Spot / Average
- Exposure mode Programmed AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual
- Shooting modes SP
- Natural Light, Natural Light&Flash, Portrait, Portrait Enhancer, Landscape, Sport, Night, Night (Tripod), Fireworks, Sunset, Snow, Beach, Party, Flower, Text, Underwater
- MODE DIAL
- EXR, AUTO, P, S, A, M, C1, C2, Movie, SP, Adv.
- Image stabilizer Lens shift type
- Face detection Yes
- Exporsure compensation -2.0EV - +2.0EV 1/3EV step
- Shutter speed (Auto mode) 1/4 sec. to 1/4000* sec., (All other modes) 30 sec. to 1/4000* sec.
- * 1/4000 sec. at small aperture, 1/1000 sec. at full aperture
- Continuous shooting TOP
- Super High : approx. 10 fps (Size M, S)
- High : approx. 7 fps (Size L, M, S)
- Middle : approx. 5 fps (Size L, M, S)
- Low : approx. 3 fps (Size L, M, S)
- *SD memory card with a class 4 write speed (4 MB/sec.) or better is recommended.
- *Maximum frame number for each continuous shooting mode is limited.
- Best Frame capture :
- Super High : approx. 10 fps 8 / 16 frames (Size M, S)
- High : approx. 7 fps 8 frames (Size L, M, S) / 16 frames (Size M, S)
- Middle : approx. 5 fps 8 frames (Size L, M, S) / 16 frames (Size M, S)
- Low : approx. 3 fps 8 frames (Size L, M, S) / 16 frames (Size M, S)
- Auto bracketing AE Bracketing : ñ1/3EV, ñ2/3EV, ñ1EV
- Film Simulation Bracketing : PROVIA / STANDARD, Velvia / VIVID, ASTIA / SOFT
- Dynamic Range Bracketing : 100%, 200%, 400%
- ISO Sensitivity Bracketing : ñ1/3EV, ñ2/3EV, ñ1EV
- Focus mode
- Single AF / Continuous AF (EXR AUTO, Movie),
- Manual AF (One-push AF mode included)
- TTL contrast AF, AF assist illuminator available
- AF frame selection
- Multi, Area, Tracking
- White balance Automatic scene recognition
- Preset : Fine, Shade, Fluorescent light (Daylight), Fluorescent light (Warm White), Fluorescent light (Cool White), Incandescent light, Underwater, Custom, Color temperature selection
- Self-timer 10 sec. / 2 sec. delay
- Flash Auto flash (super intelligent flash)
- Effective range : (ISO AUTO (800))
- Wide : Approx. 50 cm - 7.0 m / 1.6 ft. - 22.9 ft.
- Telephoto : Approx. 80 cm - 5.0 m / 2.6 ft. - 16.4 ft.
- Flash modes Red-eye removal OFF : Auto, Forced Flash, Suppressed Flash, Slow Synchro.
- Red-eye removal ON : Red-eye Reduction Auto, Red-eye Reduction&Forced Flash, Suppressed Flash, Red-eye Reduction&Slow Synchro.
- Hot shoe Yes
- Viewfinder Optical zoom viewfinder
- Approx. 85% coverage
- Diopter adjustment : -3.5 - +1.5 m-1(dpt)
- LCD monitor 2.8-inch, approx. 460,000 dots, TFT color LCD monitor, approx. 100% coverage
- Movie recording 1920 x 1080 pixels / 1280 x 720 pixels / 640 x 480 pixels (30 frames / sec.) with stereo sound
- Optical zoom (manual) can be used.
- Photography functions EXR mode (EXR Auto / Resolution priority / High ISO&Low noise priority / Dynamic range priority), Face recognition, Face Detection, Auto red-eye removal, Film simulation, Framing guideline, Frame No. memory, Histogram display, Best frame capture, Advanced mode (Motion panorama360, Pro focus, Pro low light), High Speed Movie (70 / 120 / 200 frames/sec.), Electronic level, One-touch RAW, Advanced Anti Blur
- Playback functions Face Detection, Auto red-eye removal, Multi-frame playback (with micro thumbnail), Protect, Crop, Resize, Slide show, Image rotate, Voice memo, Histogram display, Exposure warning, Photobook assist, Image search, Favorites, Mark for upload, Panorama, Erase selected frames, RAW conversing
- Other functions PictBridge, Exif Print, 35 Languages, Time difference, Silent mode
- Terminal Video output
- NTSC / PAL selectable with Monaural sound
- Digital interface
- USB 2.0 High-Speed
- HDMI output
- HDMI Mini connector
- Power supply NP-50 Li-ion battery (included)
- CP-50 with AC power adapter AC-5VX (sold separately)
- Dimensions 117.0(W) x 69.6(H) x 56.8(D) mm / 4.6(W) x 2.7(H) x 2.2(D) in.
- Weight Approx. 350 g / 12.3 oz. (including battery and memory card)
- Approx. 330 g / 11.6 oz. (excluding battery and memory card)
- Operating Temperature 0øC - 40øC
- Operating Humidity 10% - 80% (no condensation)
- Accessories included Li-ion battery NP-50
- Battery charger BC-45W
- Shoulder strap
- Lens cap
- USB cable
- Owner's manual
- Optional accessories Li-ion battery NP-50
- Battery charger BC-45W
- A / V cable AV-C1
- Lens hood LH-X10
- Leather case LC-X10
- Shoe Mount Flash EF-42 / EF-20
- AC power adapter AC-5VX
- DC coupler CP-50
- *1 Number of effective pixels: The number of pixels on the image sensor which receive input light through the optical lens, and which are effectively reflected in the final output data of the still image.
- *2 Please see the Fujifilm website to check memory card compatibility.
- *3 Exif 2.3 is a digital camera file format that contains a variety of shooting information for optimal printing.
Compare to other products in the Digital Mirrorless range.
Compare to other products in the Fujifilm range.
The Fujifilm EF42 Shoe Mount Flash for Finepix HS-20 and X100 Cameras is a lightweight, portable on-camera flash with a 138' (42 m) guide...
Set includes - Skin 50 V2.0, Skin 75 Pop Down V2.0, Skin Strobe V2.0, Skin Body Bag, Large Travel Pouch The Modular Rotation System...
The Fujifilm EF20 Shoe Mount Flash for Finepix HS-20 and X100 Cameras is a lightweight, portable on-camera flash with a 20' (6 m) guide...
To perfectly complement the look and premium quality feel of the Fuji X10 camera body, this retro leather "quick shot" case with matching strap...
The Fujifilm Lens Hood for LH-X10 Camera attaches to the front of the lens on the Fujifilm LH-X10 camera. It acts as a sunshade,...
The BlackRapid SnapR Point and Shoot Bag (Black) combines the features of a BlackRapid strap, hand strap or a durable padded camera bag. It...
Panasonic has introduced a SILVER line series with Class 4 speed specification and maximum speed up to 20MB/s, ideal for high definition video recording....