FUJI X-PRO 1 EF-X20 TTL FLASH
The Fujifilm EF-X20 Flash was designed for the X-PRO1 Digital Camera. A switch lets you choose between two modes: Auto, which automatically optimizes the flash for daylight indoor and outdoor shots in low light, and Manual for manual control. The Fujifilm EF-X20 is a compact flash with a guide number of 66 and allows Manual power output adjustment in 6 steps from full power to 1/32 or TTL flash compensation in 1/3 stop increments.
Fujifilm EF X20 Features
Automatic and manual control
Built-in Flash Diffuser
Guide Number 20/66 (ISO 100, M/ft)
Compact and lightweight
TTL flash compensation in 1/3 stop increments
- Fujifilm EF X20 Specifications
- Mount Shoe Mount
- Guide number 20/ 66 (ISO 100, m/ft)
- Exposure Control TTL
- Power Two AA size lithium, alkaline or NiMH batteries
- Flash control system TTL system
- Dimensions 1.69 x 2.4 x 3.46" / 4.29 x 6.10 x 8.79 cm
- Weight 100 g / 3.52 oz
Compare to other products in the Camera Flash Units and Accessories range.
Compare to other products in the Fujifilm range.