Hahnemuehle - Certificate of Authenticity&Hologram System
Certificate of Authenticity&Hologram System - The Hahnemhle Certificate of Authenticity is designed to protect the security and exclusivity of you limited edition art works and reproductions, and reduce the risk of forgery. Each certificate has a serialized numerical hologram already affixed to the certificate. The certificate can then have your customised design and wording printed onto it, eg: description of art work, publisher, artist, edition number and date, through inkjet, laser, thermal transfer or offset litho printing.
An identical numerically serialized hologram is also provided, to be fixed directly
to the art work itself, usually on the reverse image side. This combination assures that the Certificate of Authenticity relates directly to that particular piece of artwork.
The certificates are manufactured to the strict standards and regulations of Europay and Clearstream, the world leaders in forgery resistant printing. The forgery resistant security characteristics found in this system are both visible
and invisible in the forms of serial number, Guilloche with relief, rainbow-pressure, watermarks and a special UV signature.
The certificates and hologram systems are available in packs of 100 sequenced numbers. We also keep an additional record at our offices for added security
- - Print limited edition art work
- - Choose wording on certificate of authenticity and print through your inkjet or laser printer
- - Edition, date and sign the print on the front
- - Stick the tamper proof corresponding hologram on the back of the print
- - Repeat steps for each print in the edition for added security and protection of your work
- - For print on the Certificate, you can download a PDF-File (22 KB) here
Compare to other products in the Pro Inkjet Papers range.
Compare to other products in the Hahnemuhle range.