NIKON AF 14mm f2.8D ED
High performance, ultra-wideangle lens for photojournalism. Hybrid aspherical lens elements and ED glass elements for high-resolution and high-contrast images
Used as 21mm (converted to 135 format) wideangle lens when attached to the Nikon DX-format digital SLRs
RF (Rear Focusing) system for fast and smooth optical performance
- Lens Construction (Elements/Groups) 14/12 (1 ED glass element, 2 aspherical lens elements)
- Picture Angle with 35mm (135) format 114(deg)
- Picture Angle with Nikon DX Format 90(deg)
- Minimum f/stop 22
- Closest focusing distance 0.2m/0.66 ft.
- Maximum reproduction ratio 1/6.7
- Filter Attachment Size Rear-attachment type
- Dimensions (approx.) (from the camera's lens mounting flange) 87 x 86.5mm
- Weight (approx.) 670g
Compare to other products in the Wide lenses range.
Compare to other products in the Nikon range.