NIKON D90 +18 -105mm f3.5-5.6 VR KIT
Newly designed Nikon DX-format CMOS image sensor with 12.3 effective megapixels and Integrated Dust Reduction System
Incredibly low-noise performance throughout a wide sensitivity range of ISO 200 to 3200; can be set to ISO 6400 equivalent
Incorporates Nikon's comprehensive digital image-processing EXPEED concept
The world's first D-SLR movie function: D-Movie, selectable from 320 x 216 pixels, 640 x 424 pixels or 1,280 x 720 pixels in AVI format
Scene Recognition System, utilizing 420-pixel RGB sensor, improves autofocus, auto exposure and auto white balance performance and is also integrated with the new Face Detection System
Live View enables face priority AF with the 3-in., approx. 920k-dot, high-density color LCD featuring 170ø ultra-wide viewing angle
Picture Control System offers new Portrait and Landscape options for more vibrant customized colors
Active D-Lighting for smooth tone reproduction in high-contrast lighting
Multi-CAM 1000 autofocus sensor module featuring 11 AF points offers fast and precise autofocus coverage across the frame
Viewfinder with approx. 96% frame coverage and an easy-to-view 19.5 mm eyepoint (at -1.0 m-1)
Advanced Scene Modes that automatically adjust exposure, image processing, Active D-Lighting and Picture Control settings for superior image quality
Extensive palette of in-camera Retouch Menus including several new retouch options such as Distortion Control, Straighten and Fisheye
4.5 fps continuous shooting and quick response of 0.15-second start-up and 65-ms shutter release time lag (CIPA standard)
Built-in flash with 18mm lens coverage and Nikon's original i-TTL flash control that commands Advanced Wireless Lighting
Highly efficient energy-saving design that allows approx. 850 images on a single charge of the Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL3e (CIPA standard, with AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR, with 50% of pictures taken with flash)
Versatile Pictmotion menu that creates slideshows combining five choices of both background music and image effects
Compatible with HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) output
Optional Multi-Power Battery Pack MB-D80 extends shooting capability and enables use of six R6/AA-size batteries
Included Nikon ViewNX software makes browsing and organizing your images easy
Optional photo-editing software, Capture NX 2 allows users quick and easy photo editing
- 12.3 MP
- Effective pixels - 12.3 million
- Image sensor - CMOS sensor, 23.6 x 15.8 mm; total pixels: 12.9 million; Nikon DX format
- Image size (pixels) - 4,288 x 2,848 [L], 3,216 x 2,136 [M], 2,144 x 1,424 [S]
- Sensitivity - ISO 200 to 3200 in steps of 1/3 EV, can also be set to approx. 0.3, 0.7 or 1 EV (ISO 100 equivalent) below ISO 200, or to approx. 0.3, 0.7 or 1 EV (ISO 6400 equivalent) over ISO 3200, ISO sensitivity auto control available
- Storage media - SD memory cards, SDHC compliant
- Monitor - 3-in., approx. 920k-dot (VGA), low-temperature polysilicon TFT LCD with 170ø viewing angle, approx. 100% frame coverage, and brightness adjustment
- Exposure metering - 3D Color Matrix Metering II, Center-Weighted and Spot Metering
- Exposure modes - Auto modes (auto, auto [flash off]), Advanced Scene Modes (Portrait, Landscape, Sports, Close-up, Night Portrait), programmed auto with flexible program (P), shutter-priority auto (S), aperture-priority auto (A), manual (M)
- Interface - Hi-Speed USB
- Power sources - One Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL3e, Multi-Power Battery Pack MB-D80 (optional) with one or two Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL3e or six R6/AA-size alkaline, Ni-MH, lithium or nickel-manganese batteries (Battery Holder MS-D200 is required when using R6/AA-size batteries)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) - Approx. 132 x 103 x 77 mm (5.2 x 4.1 x 3.0 in.)
- Weight - Approx. 620 g (1 lb. 6 oz.) without battery, memory card, body cap or LCD monitor cover
Compare to other products in the Digital DSLR range.
Compare to other products in the Nikon range.
Available in seven colours !!
The essence of urban - a sleek, lightweight, street-smart satchel that holds a ton, yet hugs your body, moves with you, and doesn't cramp...
Nikon EN-EL3e Rechargeable Li-ion Battery Pack for D50, D70, D70S, D100, D200, Digital SLR Cameras, and MB-D200 Multi-power Battery Pack
Take great pictures with your Nikon D90! All you need is this training DVD and about an hour, and you'll have the knowledge and...
Our approach to this DVD is to explore how the advanced settings can be used in real world situations, and how they influence the...
Over the past several years, Blue Crane Digital has produced training DVDs and laminated reference cards for new owners of digital cameras. Our approach...
The carbon black Vector: 3 Pouch from Tenba is slightly larger than Tenba's Vector: 2 Pouch. It is a reliable and safe way to...
Completely fluff-free, grease-absorbing cloth for gentle, yet effective cleaning of optical lenses (glasses, lenses, magnifiers), but alsosuitable for CDs, records, photos, slides,TV/monitor screens, etc. Washable...