OLYMPUS OM-D E-M5 16mp 12-50mm KIT - BLACK
Electronic Viewfinder with 1.44 megapixel resolution The integrated high resolution EVF features advanced aspherical optics, 18mm eyepoint and a 100% field of view. The Olympus E-M5 immerses the you fully into the creative process through a genuine WYSIWYG experience. Exposure, colour and filter effects are seen live, not after the picture has been taken. Built-in diopter adjustable.
World's fastest autofocus speed
The E-M5 sets a new AF speed benchmark using its FAST-AF technology with 35 AF zones and 3D AF tracking
World's first 5-axis image stabiliser
A totally new image-stabilisation system has been developed for the E-M5 providing groundbreaking 5-axis stabilisation of pitch, yaw, roll, and horizontal and vertical translational movements. This new system has a maximum -5 EV stabilisation capability and the ability to show a Live image-stabilised view and is effective for both stills and video shooting. The body-integrated nature of the system means that all lenses used with the camera are stabilised, eliminating the need for costly specialised lenses. Even heritage manual focus lenses that are non-electronically coupled can benefit from stabilisation
New 16 megapixel LiveMOS high-speed image sensor
This new image sensor provides up to an ISO 25600 maximum sensitivity
TruePic VI advanced image processor
The latest TruePic processor provides a new level of image quality with even better noise processing for cleaner and clearer pictures and superior video processing results with significantly reduced aliasing
Full HD video with Multi-motion image stabilisation
The E-M5 captures broadcast quality video in Linear PCM stereo sound. Rolling shutter effects are virtually eliminated ensuring the video capture quality is aberration free
3-inch tilting OLED touch-screen
A brilliant OLED screen with 610,000 pixels provides crystal clear LiveView and image playback. Touchscreen control enables one-touch tap shooting with autofocusing as well as touch-enabled playback control. The tilt-mechanism enables an upwards angle of 80 degrees and downwards of 50 degrees.
9 frames per second sequential shooting rate
High readout speeds and extremely quick image processing enables a very high 9 frames per second shooting speed for sports and action photography
Splashproof and Dustproof metal alloy chassis
For all-weather shooting, the E-M5 is the first weather-sealed compact system camera in the world when used with the M.Zuiko 12-50mm zoom lens
- 16 MP
- Camera type: Compact System Camera
- Effective megapixels: 16.1
- Image sensor type: LiveMOS
- Image sensor size: 4/3
- Sensor-self cleaning system: Supersonic Wave
- Image processing engine: TruePic VI
- ISO range: 200-25600
- Lens mount: Micro Four Thirds
- Interchangeable lens types: Micro Four Thirds + Other lenses via suitable MFT adaptors
- Viewing screen type: OLED Touch Screen
- Viewing screen size: 3 inch
- Screen resolution: 614,000
- Image stabilisation: Built-in
- IS modes: IS1, IS2, IS3, OFF
- Autofocus system type: Imager Contrast Detection AF system
- Focus modes: Single AF (S-AF) / Continuous AF (C-AF) / Manual Focus (MF) / S-AF + MF / AF tracking (C-AF + TR)
- Low-light AF assistance: Built-in AF illuminator
- Light metering system: TTL Image Sensor metering system
- Metering modes: (1) Digital ESP metering (324-area multi pattern metering) (2) Center weighted average metering (3) Spot metering (approx. 1% of the viewfinder screen. Highlight / shadow bias spot metering are available)
- Metering range: EV 0 - 20 (Digital ESP metering, Centre weighted average metering, Spot metering)
- Shooting modes: (1) iAuto (2) P: Programme AE (Programme shift can be performed) (3) A: Aperture priority AE (4) S: Shutter priority AE (5) M: Manual (6) Scene select AE (7) Art Filter
- Scene modes: Portrait, e-Portrait, Landscape, Landscape + Portrait, Sport, Night, Night + Portrait, Children, High Key, Low Key, DIS mode, Macro, Nature Macro, Candle, Sunset, Documents, Panorama, Fireworks, Beach&Snow, Fisheye Effect, Wide-Angle, Macro, 3D
- Exposure bracketing: 2, 3 or 5 frames in 0.3/0.7/1.0EV steps selectable, 7 frames in 0.3/0.7EV steps selectable
- Still picture aspect ratios: 4:3, 3:2, 16:9, 6:6, 3:4
- Max. burst shooting speed: 9 frames/sec in sequential shooting; RAW: Max.15 frames (in seq. shooting H) With TOSHIBA SDHC UHS-I card R95-W80 8GB model, based on Olympus in-house measurement conditions. JPEG: Max. 19 frames ( in seq. shooting H) with same card.
- Panorama recording: In Scene select AE mode
- 3D recording: Yes
- Creative filter system: Art Filters
- Photo Art Filter types: Pop Art, Soft Focus, Pale&Color, Light Tone, Grainy Film, Pin Hole, Diorama, Gentle Sepia, Cross Process, Dramatic Tone, Key Line
- Video Art Filter types (Video): Pop Art, Soft Focus, Pale&Color, Light Tone, Grainy Film, Pin Hole, Diorama, Gentle Sepia, Cross Process, Dramatic Tone, Key Line
- Assisted shooting mode: Live Guide
- ShutterSpeedRange: 1/4000 - 60 sec. (1/3, 1/2, or 1EV steps selectable)
- Flash sync speed: 1/250 sec or less depending on flash models or flash mode. FL-LM2: 1/250 sec., FL-50R: 1/180 sec., Exept FL-50R: 1/200 sec., Super FP: 1/125-1/4000 sec.
- Self timer: 12 sec., 2 sec. (cancel available)
- Remote: RM-UC1 (optional)
- Automatic WB system: Sensor based
- WB options: 6 settings (3000K - 7500K), Lamp (3000K), Fluorescent (4000K), Daylight (5300K), Flash (5500K), Cloudy (6000K), Shade (7500K)
- WB bracketing: 2, 3 or 5 frames in 0.3/0.7/1.0EV steps selectable, 7 frames in 0.3/0.7EV steps selectable
- Colour space: sRGB, Adobe RGB
- Flash type and power: TTL flash, GN10 (ISO200)
- Flash hotshoe for external flash: Yes
- Compatible external flash units: FL-50R, FL-36R, FL-50, FL-36, FL-14, FL-300R, FL-600R
- Wireless flash capability: Yes
- Memory card type: SD Memory Card, SDHC, SDXC, UHS-I compatible, Eye-Fi Card compatible (class 6 or higher is recommended for movie shooting)
- Internal memory: None
- Photo recording format(s): RAW (12-bit lossless compression), JPEG, RAW+JPEG, MPO (3D still)
- Photo file sizes: RAW: 4608(H)x3456(V) (approx. 1/1.5 lossless compressed) Approx. 17MB. (LF): 4608(H)x3456(V) (1/4 compressed) Approx. 7.5MB. (LN): 4608(H)x3456(V) (1/8 compressed) Approx. 3.5MB. (MN): 2560(H)x1920(V) (1/8 compressed) Approx. 1.1MB. (SN): 1024(H)x768(V)
- Video recording format: MOV (MPEG-4AVC/H.264) , AVI (Motion JPEG)
- Recording time: Full HD : Approx. 29min (Normal) / Approx. 22min (Fine)
- Video file sizes: MOV Format : Max 4GB, Motion-JPEG Format : Max 2GB
- Video with sound: Yes
- In-camera editing options: RAW development, Gradation auto, Monochrome, Sepia, Red-eye fix, Saturation, Resize (1280x960, 640x480, 320x240), Trimming, Aspect, e-Portrait, Image Ovarlay, Postrecording
- Built in microphone type: Stereo
- External microphone option: SEMA-1 (optional)
- Compatible AP accessories: PP-1, VF-2, MAL-1, SEMA-1
- Computer interface (Cable type): CB-USB6 USB Cable
- AV interface (Cable type): Micro HDMI(Type-D)
- Battery type (model): BLS-1 Li-ion battery (included)
- Battery charger: BCS-1
- Battery life (CIPA standard): Approx. 330 shots
- Dimensions WxHxD: 121 mm (W) x 89.6mm (H) x 41.9mm (D) (CIPA guideline compliant, excluding protrusions)
- Weight: 425g with BLN-1 battery and memory card, 373g body only
- Operating temperature range: 0 - +40? (operation) / -20 - +60? (storage)
- Operating humidity range: 30 - 90% (operation) / 10 - 90% (storage)
- Box content: Body, Flash FL-LM2, Li-ion battery BLN-1, Li-ion battery charger BCN-1, USB cable, AV cable, Shoulder strap, OLYMPUS Viewer 2 (CD-ROM), Instruction manual, Warranty card
Compare to other products in the Digital Mirrorless range.
Compare to other products in the Olympus range.
Ideal Portrait Lens 90mm f1.8 equivalent in 35mm format A high-performance portrait lens with a bright f1.8 aperture. MSC drive technology provides high-speed and silent...
The most remarkable thing about this supporting battery grip is its innovative two-part design with two different types of grips for landscape (HLD-6G) and...
Dust-And Splash-Proof Mount Four Thirds Lens On MFT Camera Weather Sealed AF Shooting Via Live View The Olympus MMF-3 Four Thirds Lens to Micro Four...
The CS-36 FBC is a full cover case exclusively designed for E-M5. It is securely fixed through a screw for absolutely safe protection of...
The Olympus BLN-1 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery (1220mAh) is for use with the Olympus OM-D E-M5 digital camera. It is compatible with the BCN-1 charger...