Pentax 10x25 DCF MC Binoculars
The high-performance DCF MC II 10x25 binocular combines fully multi-coated optical elements with BaK4-glass roof prisms treated with phase coating and super-reflection coating to produce a high-resolution, high-contrast image over the entire image field. They also feature a foldaway construction for great portability, a stylish and functional design, and rubber-housed lens barrels.
- Binocular Type: Roof-prism, Inner focusing type, Dual axis center focus type
- Lens Construction: Objective Lens: 3 elements in 2 groups Eyepiece Lens: 5 elements in 4 groups
- Coating: Lens: Full multi-coating Sub Prism: Super-refraction coating Roof-prism: Phase coating
- Magnification: 10X
- Objective Lens Diameter: 25mm
- Real Field Of View: 5.0 degrees
- Apparent Field Of View: 50 degrees
- Field Of View At 1000 Meters: 87m
- Field Of View At 1000 Yards: 261 ft.
- Exit Pupil: 2.5mm
- Eye Relief: 20mm
- Prism: Roof Relative Brightness: 6.3 Diopter Adjustment Range: +/- 2 m -1
- Diopter Adjustment: Right diopter ring
- Eye Width Adjustment Range: 33 to 72mm
- Focusing Range: Approx. 3m to infinity
- Eyepiece Ring: Helicoid type
- Body Color: Black
- Height Width: 110mm x 105mm
- Thickness: 38mm
- Weight: 300g
- Waterproof: Weather-resistant (JIS Class 4)
- Accessories: Eyepiece caps, Case, Neck strap
Compare to other products in the Binoculars Compact range.
Compare to other products in the Pentax range.