PHASE ONE 45mm f2.8 AF DIGITAL LENS
With an angle of view of 74 degrees, this lens is equivalent to a 29mm lens in 35mm format. Its wide angle of view and deep field makes the lens appropriate for any situation, from snapshots to scenics. Low-dispersion glass minimizes chromatic abberation. A floating mechanism lends uniformity to image resolution, from centre to periphery. This lens is also suitable to architectural photography and other subjects dominated by straight lines, and it offers sharp and crisp rendering.
- Optical Construction 9 elements / 7 groups
- Angle of View 74ø
- Aperture Range f2.8 - f/22
- Diaphragm Automatic
- Focusing System Auto Focus / Manual
- Minimum Focusing System 1.4 ft. / 45 cm
- Maximum Magnification Ratio 0.13 x
- Area Covered 12.2 x 16.5 " / 310 x 418 mm
- Equivalent 35mm Focal Length 29mm
- Filter Size 67mm
- Bayonet Bayonet
- Dimensions (L x W) 1.9 x 3 " / 49.5 x 77mm
- Weight 1.1 lbs. / 492g / 17.35 oz.
Compare to other products in the Medium Format Lenses range.
Compare to other products in the Phase One range.