Pocketwizard Plus III Transceiver
Simple. Compatible. Reliable. Built on the reliability and simplicity of the PocketWizard Plus legacy and loaded with new features and functionality, the PocketWizard Plus III Transceiver is the ultimate in performance and value for manually triggering off-camera flash and remote cameras.
The Plus III features an impressive 32 channels (16 Standard plus 16 Quad-Zone Triggering channels) allowing you to activate or deactivate your remote flashes or cameras wirelessly in 4 separately controllable zones (A, B, C or D). Whether you're a wedding or sports shooter or working in a busy studio, finding a clear channel is now a lot easier. For the photographer being asked to do more for less, this added flexibility is a huge competitive advantage.
KEY BENEFITS for PHOTOGRAPHERS
Transmit AND Receive
When set to TxRx, the Plus III will instantly and intelligently switch between transmitter and receiver modes for ultimate flexibility.
Two-Stage Remote Camera Triggering
Half-press the "TEST" button on a Plus III to wake up a remote camera. Press all the way to trigger an exposure.
Allows photographers to remotely trigger a remote camera in sync with one or more remote flashes.
Simple User Interface
All channels, zones and modes can be easily engaged via a keypad input and displayed on a backlit 2.5cm (1") LCD display.
- Range: Up to 500 Meters
- 433.42 - 434.42 MHz CE model
- - 32 channels
- - 1-16 standard channels
- - 17-32 selective Quad-Zone Triggering channels
- - Reverse compatible with all PocketWizard radios of the same frequency (CE and FCC are different frequencies) using standard or Quad-Zone Triggering channels
- Zones: A - B - C - D (Compatible with other PocketWizard radios with Quad-Zone Triggering channels)
- Backlit 2.5cm (1.0") liquid crystal display (LCD)
- Synch Speed:
- - Up to 1/250 (focal plane shutters)
- - Up to 1/500 (leaf shutter)
- Batteries: Two (2) AA (IEC:LR6) alkaline recommended
- Battery Life: Up to 50 Hours (with alkaline batteries)
- Voltage Present: 3 volts, safe for use with all digital and film cameras
- Housing: High impact plastic with captive battery door
- Weight: 120 grams (w/ batteries inserted).
- - Height: 13.3 cm
- - Width: 5.1 cm
- - Depth: 3.2 cm
- Operating Temperature:
- Above -15ø C&below 50ø C
- Storage Temperature:
- Above -30ø C&below 85ø C (without battery)
- Input/Output: 3.5mm (1/8") stereo miniphone jack, hot shoe
- Mounting: Hot shoe, lanyard/D-Ring loop, ¬-20 threaded insert
- In the Box:
- - Plus III Transceiver
- - Stereo 3.5mm (1/8") miniphone to miniphone cable
- - Mono 3.5mm miniphone to locking PC cable
- - Stereo 3.5mm miniphone to 6.3mm (¬") adapter
- - Lanyard
- - Operation reference sticker
- Optional Accessories:
- - Isolation bars
- - Trigger buttons
- - Camera motor drive cables
- - PC cables and adapters
- - Flash sync cables
- - Protective Case
Compare to other products in the Cables, Remotes and Triggers range.
Compare to other products in the Pocketwizard range.