CANON POWERSHOT G1X 14.3mp 4x (28-112mm)
The new Canon PowerShot G1 X offers advanced technologies that make this camera behave like it's much larger than it really is. The compact G1 X is armed with a new 1.5-inch High Sensitivity CMOS sensor, which is larger than a 4/3" sensor, and nearly as big as the APS-C-sized sensors found in professional DSLRs. This gives you a light-sensitive area which is nearly 6.3 times larger than the last generation of G-Series digital cameras, and delivers a quality level that's unheard of in a compact, pocket-friendly camera. The lens on the G1 X was designed to take full advantage of its oversized 14.3-Megapixel sensor. And a powerful DIGIC 5 Image Processor has been employed to improve noise reduction, allowing this little camera to achieve an ISO up to 12800, ultimately enabling you to photograph in low light with less blur and shorter exposure times. The f/2.8 lens has 4x optical zoom, which utilizes Canon's UA Lens technology to suppress aberration throughout the zoom range. With a 35mm equivalent focal length of 28-112mm, this lens will capture any scene, from portraiture to landscapes.
Whether you've been photographing for years and desire a compact camera that doesn't compromise on image quality and features, or you're a beginner who needs an excellent camera that can be used immediately and with which you can grow, the new Canon PowerShot G1 X is a formidable and exciting new option. There's a lot more to dig into on this camera: full 1080p HD video with a dedicated movie button and stereo sound, an optical viewfinder, a variable-angle 922,000 dot 3-inch LCD screen, 14-bit RAW shooting, HDR, tracking auto focus.
- 14.3 MP
- Resolution Effective: 14.3 Megapixel, Actual Pixels: 15.0 Megapixel
- Sensor 1.5" CMOS
- File Formats Still Images: JPEG, RAW - Movies: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, MOV - Audio: Linear PCM
- Max Resolution 14.3MP: x
- Aspect Ratio 1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 4:5, 16:9
- Image Stabilization Optical
- Lens EFL: 15.1-60.4mm (35mm equivalent: 28-112mm) Aperture: f/2.8 (W) - 5.8 (T)
- Zoom Optical: 4x - Digital: 4x
- Focus Range Normal: 1.3' (0.40 m) - Infinity, Normal: 4.3' (1.31 m) - Infinity, Auto: 7.9" (20.07 cm) - Infinity, Auto: 2.8' (0.85 m) - Infinity, Macro: 7.9" (20.07 cm) - 2.3' (0.70 m), Macro: 2.8' (0.85 m) - 5.2' (1.58 m)
- ISO Sensitivity Auto, 100-12800
- Shutter 60 - 1/4000 sec
- Exposure Metering Center-weighted, Evaluative, Spot
- Exposure Modes Modes: AE Lock
- Compensation: -3EV to +3EV (in 1/3EV steps)
- White Balance Modes Auto, Cloudy, Daylight, Flash, Fluorescent, Fluorescent H, Tungsten, Underwater 2
- Self Timer 10 Seconds, 2 Seconds
- Built-in Flash Yes: Auto, Flash On, Off, Slow Sync
- Effective Flash Range 1.6 - 23' (0.49 - 7.01 m)
- External Flash Connection Hot Shoe
- Memory Card Type SD, SDHC, SDXC
- Video Recording Yes
- Audio Recording With Video
- Viewfinder Type Optical
- Screen 3.02" LCD (922000 pixels)
- Connectivity AV Output, HDMI C (Mini), USB 2.0
- Operating/Storage Temperature Operating - 32 to 104 øF (0 to 40 øC), Humidity: 10 - 90%
- Battery NB-10L Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- AC Power Adapter CA-PS700 (Optional)
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 4.6 x 3.2 x 2.5" / 116.84 x 81.28 x 63.50 mm
- Weight 17.3 oz / 0.49 kg
Compare to other products in the Digital Compact range.
Compare to other products in the Canon range.
Mini tripod with ballhead, can hold up to 0.8 kg, perfect for a small digital camera. 3 section Legs, 16cm in height.
Canon's ultra-lightweight Speedlite 270EX II is a compact, high-performance flash unit designed for EOS DSLR users. Developed for quick, simple flash shooting, when used...
Completely fluff-free, grease-absorbing cloth for gentle, yet effective cleaning of optical lenses (glasses, lenses, magnifiers), but also suitable for CDs, records, photos, slides,TV/monitor screens, etc....
A compact remote switch with a 2 ft. cable replicating all functions of the camera's shutter release button. Handy for taking pictures of subjects...
For LCD screen of digital camera. Protects against scratches, fingerprints and dust. Attaches by adhesion and can be removed without residues. Rounded corners. 3"...
Transfer photos and video faster with the new ImageMater All-in-One USB 3.0 Card Reader/Writer. Based on USB 3.0 interface transfer performance of up to...
For faster speed (up to 95 MB/s*), shoot with the SanDisk Extremer ProT SDHCT and SDXC for 64GB UHS-I memory cards. Compromise nothing with...
Lightweight, rugged and designed to withstand the elements, Apex AW bags are perfect for even the most discerning adventure photographer. Their convenient, single-compartment design includes...