NIKON D3200 DSLR 24.2mp DX + VR 18-55mm KI
24.2MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor EXPEED III Image Processor 3" 921K-Dot LCD AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm 3.5-5.6G VR Lens 11-Point Autofocus HD 1080p Video Live View Up To ISO 12800 Optional WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter The highest performance among entry-class, the brand new Nikon D3200 is a dream come true for entry users. This compact lightweight camera utilizes the newly developed Nikon DX-format CMOS sensor and EXPEED 3 image-processing engine that deliver 24.2 megapixels high image quality and ISO sensitivity range from ISO100 to 6400.
Now, shooting pictures has never been easier. Its enhanced Guide mode can lead you through the process of set-up and shooting various scenarios. There are also six scene modes to assist you so your pictures will always be perfect.
- 24.2 MP
- Type of Camera Single-lens reflex digital camera
- Effective Pixels 24.2 million
- Image Sensor 23.2 x 15.4 mm CMOS sensor (Nikon DX Format)
- Image Size (Pixels) 6,016 x 4,000 (Large) 4,512 x 3,000 (Medium) 3,008 x 2,000 (Small)
- Sensitivity ISO 100 - 6400 in steps of 1 EV; can also be set to approx. 1 EV above ISO 6400 (ISO 12800 equivalent); auto ISO sensitivity control available
- File Format NEF (RAW): 12 bit, compressed JPEG: JPEG-Baseline compliant with fine (approx. 1 : 4), normal (approx. 1 : 8), or basic (approx. 1 : 16) compression NEF (RAW)+JPEG: Single photograph recorded in both NEF (RAW) and JPEG formats
- Storage Media SD (Secure Digital) and UHS-I compliant SDHC and SDXC memory cards
- White Balance Auto, incandescent, fluorescent (7 types), direct sunlight, flash, cloudy, shade, preset manual, all except preset manual with fine-tuning.
- LCD Monitor Size 7.5-cm/3-in., approx. 921k-dot (VGA) TFT LCD with 160 A,Aø viewing angle, approx. 100% frame coverage, and brightness adjustment
- Playback Function Full-frame and thumbnail (4, 9, or 72 images or calendar) playback with playback zoom, movie playback, photo and/or movie slide shows, histogram display, highlights, auto image rotation, and image comment (up to 36 characters)
- Interface Hi-Speed USB, Type C mini-pin HDMI connector, NTSC, PAL, Stereo mini-pin jack (3.5mm diameter)
- Viewfinder Eye-level pentamirror single-lens reflex viewfinder
- Focusing Screen Type B BriteView Clear Matte Mark VII screen
- Autofocus Nikon Multi-CAM 1000 autofocus sensor module with TTL phase detection, 11 focus points (including one cross-type sensor), and AF-assist illuminator (range approx. 0.5 - 3 m/1 ft 8 in. - 9 ft 10 in.)
- Focus Modes Autofocus (AF): Single-servo AF (AF-S); continuous-servo AF (AF-C); auto AF-S/AF-C selection (AF-A); predictive focus tracking activated automatically according to subject status Manual focus (MF): Electronic rangefinder can be used
- Exposure Metering System Matrix metering: 3D color matrix metering II (type G and D lenses); color matrix metering II (other CPU lenses) Center-weighted metering: Weight of 75% given to 8-mm circle in center of frame Spot metering: Meters 3.5-mm circle (about 2.5% of frame) centered on selected focus point
- Exposure Metering Range (at normal temperature [68øF/20øC], ISO 100 equivalent, f/1.4 lens) Matrix or center-weighted metering: 0 - 20 EV Spot metering: 2 - 20 EV
- Shutter Electronically-controlled vertical-travel focal-plane shutter
- Self-Timer 2 s, 5 s, 10 s, 20 s; 1 - 9 exposures
- GPS Remote cord: MC-DC2 (available separately) GPS unit: GP-1 (available separately)
- Supported Languages Arabic, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal and Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Power Requirements Rechargeable Li-ion EN-EL14 battery, EH-5b AC adapter; requires EP-5A power connector (optional)
- Tripod Socket 1/4 in. (ISO 1222)
- Dimensions Approx. 125 x 96 x 76.5 mm (5.0 x 3.8 x 3.1 in.)
- Weight (without battery, memory card or body cap) Approx. 505 g (1 lb 1.8 oz) with battery and memory card but without body cap; approx. 455 g/1 lb (camera body only)
- Supplied Accessories (may differ by country or area) EN-EL14 rechargeable Li-ion battery (with terminal cover), MH-24 battery charger, AN-DC3 strap, EG-CP14 audio/video cable, UC-E17 USB cable, DK-5 eyepiece cap, BS-1 accessory shoe cover, DK-20 rubber eyecup, BF-1B body cap, ViewNX 2 CD-ROM, Reference CD
Compare to other products in the Digital DSLR range.
Compare to other products in the Nikon range.
Completely fluff-free, grease-absorbing cloth for gentle, yet effective cleaning of optical lenses (glasses, lenses, magnifiers), but alsosuitable for CDs, records, photos, slides,TV/monitor screens, etc. Washable...
The BlackRapid RS-7 Camera Strap (Black) is a lightweight strap with attachment points to customize the strap with a choice of storage and other...
So What will I learn in your Photography Courses? The complete SLR Digital Photography course has everything you need to start shooting quality professional...
After watching Introduction to the Nikon D3200 from Blue Crane Digital you will know how to take great photos and videos with your Nikon...
80 MB/s Read Speed for Faster Performance and Downloads With read speeds as fast as 80MB/s, this card unleashes the full shooting potential of...
The INDURO Adventure AK-Series Tripod Kits are among the most popular series of tripods on the market today. The AKB Tripod kit features quick...
Absorbs the ultraviolet rays which often makes outdoor photographs hazy and indistinct. A muliti-purpose fine-weather filter for color as well as black and white films....
The Nikon EN-EL14 Lithium-Ion Battery is a 7.4V battery. It is charged using the optional Nikon MH-24 Quick Charger.
The MADRID can be carried quickly and easily, thanks to its wide shoulder strap. Two secure Velcro fasteners and the robust padding provide reliable...