NIKON D7000 +18-105 /3.5-5.6 VR KIT
Packing high-end image technologies into a surprisingly portable body, the D7000 marks a new era in creative flexibility. Sturdy enough to travel anywhere and powerful enough to handle any situation, its range of advanced features will satisfy any photographer ready to further their skills. If photography is your passion, this is the D-SLR you need. 16.2 megapixel DX-format CMOS image sensor
High ISO (100-6400) light sensitivity - extendable up to 25600
EXPEED 2: Nikon's advanced image processing engine
Durable design with magnesium alloy top and rear covers
Twin SD card slots: SDXC compatible
- 16.2 MP
- Type of Camera Single-lens reflex digital camera
- Effective Pixels 16.2 million
- Image Sensor Nikon DX format (23.6 x 15.6 mm) CMOS sensor
- Image Size (Pixels) 4,928 x 3,264 [L], 3,696 x 2,448 [M], 2,464 x 1,632 [S]; D-movie:1920 x 1080 / 24p, 1280 x 720 / 30fps, 1280 x 720 / 25fps, 1280 x 720 / 24fps, 640 x 424 / 24fps
- Sensitivity ISO 100 to 6400 in steps of 1/3, 1/2, or 1 EV, plus HI-0.3, HI-0.5, HI-0.7, HI-1, HI-2 (ISO 25600)
- File Format NEF (12 or 14-bit lossless compressed or compressed RAW), JPEG (Baseline-compliant); MOV movie (H.264/MPEG-4 AVC compression format with Linear PCM sound; Stero sound with external microphone)
- Storage Media SD memory card (SDHC and SDXC compliant)
- Shooting Modes 1) Single frame shooting [S] mode, 2) Continuous low shooting [CL] mode: 1-5 fps, 3) Continuous high shooting [CH] mode: 6 fps, 4) Quiet shutter-release[Q], 5) Self-timer mode, 6)Remote Control 7) Mirror-up mode
- White Balance Auto (TTL white-balance with main image sensor and 2016-pixel RGB sensor), Incandescent, Fluorescent, Direct Sunlight, Flash, Cloudy, Shade, preset manua, choose color temperature
- LCD Monitor 3.0", 921,000-dot, low-temperature polysilicon TFT LCD, allows up to 170-degree viewing angle, 100% frame coverage, and brightness adjustment
- Playback Function 1) Full-frame, 2) Movie Playback, 3) Thumbnail (4/9/72, calendar) playback, 4) playback zoom, 5) Faces detected during zoom, 6)Slide show 7)Histogram display 8)Highlights, 9) Auto image rotation, 10) Image comment
- Delete Function Single image, Selected images, images taken on a selected date, All images (except protected images)
- Interface USB 2.0 (High-speed), Video output, HDMI output (Type C mini-pin connector),Accessory terminal, Stereo mini-pin audio input
- Picture Angle (in 35mm  format equivalent) Approx. 1.5x lens focal length
- Viewfinder Fixed eye-level pentaprism; built-in diopter adjustment (-3 to +1.0 m-1)
- Focusing Screen Type B BriteView Clear Matte Mark II screen with AF area brackets
- Viewfinder Frame Coverage/Magnification (with 50mm lens at infinity; -1.0 m-1) Approx. 100%/ Approx. 0.94x
- Autofocus TTL phase detection, 39 focus points (9 cross-sensors) by Nikon Multi-CAM 4800DX autofocus module; Detection range: -1 to +19 EV (ISO 100 at 20øC/68øF)
- Focus Modes 1) Autofocus (AF): Single-servo AF (AF-S); Continuous servo AF (AF-C); Auto AF-S/AF-C selection (AF-A), predictive focus tracking activated automatically according to subject status 2) Manual focus (MF): Electronic rangefinder can be used
- Exposure Metering System 1) 3D color matrix metering ? (type G and D lenses), color matrix metering II (other CPU lenses), 2) Center-weighted (weight of 75% given to 8-mm circle in center of frame), 3) Spot metering (meters 3.5-mm circle centered on selected focus point)
- Exposure Metering Range (at normal temperature [68AøF/20AøC], ISO 100 equivalent, f/1.4 lens) 1) 0 to 20 EV (3D-Color Matrix or Center-weighted metering), 2) 2 to 20 EV (Spot metering)
- Exposure Control 1) Digital Vari-Program (Auto, Auto [Flash Off], 2) Scene ( portrait; landscape; child; sports; close up; night portrait; night landscape; party/indoor; beach/snow; sunset; dusk/dawn; pet portrait; candlelight; blossom; autumn colors; food; silhouette; high key; low key); , 3) Programmed Auto [P], 4) Shutter-Priority Auto [S], 5) Aperture Priority Auto [A], 6) Manual [M], 7) U1 (user settings 1) ,8) U2 (user settings 2)
- Auto Exposure Bracketing 2 to 3 exposures in increments of 0.3, 0.7, 1.0, 1.3, 1.7, or 2.0 steps to (+-) 1.0 EV
- Shutter Electronically controlled vertical-travel focal plane shutter; 30 to 1/8000sec in steps of 1/3, 1/2 or 1 EV plus bulb time(with ML-L3) and X250
- Sync Contact X-contact only; flash synchronization at up to 1/250 sec
- Flash Control 1) TTL: i-TTL balanced fill-flash and standard i-TTL flash for digital SLR using 2,016-pixel RGB sensor are available with built-in flash and SB-900, SB-800,SB-700, SB-600, or SB-400, 2) Auto aperture: Available with SB-900 or SB-800 and CPU lens, 3) Non-TTL auto: Supported flash units include SB-900, SB-800, SB-28, SB-27, and SB-22S, 4) Distance-priority manual: Available with SB-900, SB-800 and SB-700
- Flash Sync Modes 1) Front-curtain sync, 2) Red-eye reduction, 3) Slow sync with red-eye reduction, 4) Slow sync, 5) rear-curtain sync
- Self-Timer Electronically controlled timer with duration of 2 s, 5 s, 10 s, 20 s; 1-9 exposures at intervals of 0.5, 1, 2, or 3 s
- Depth of Field Preview Button Yes
- Remote Control Via Wireless Remote Control ML-L3 (optional)
- GPS via GP-1 GPS Unit (optional)
- Supported Languages Total of 22 languages: Arabic, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Power Requirements Rechargeable EN-EL15 Li-ion battery, EH-5a AC adapter (available separately; requires optional EP-5A power connector )
- Battery Life (on a fully charged battery) Approx 1,050 shots
- Tripod Socket 1/4 in. (ISO1222)
- Dimensions Approx. 132 x 105 x 77 mm
- Weight (without battery, memory card or body cap) Approx. 690g
- Supplied Accessories (may differ by country or area) Rechargeable Li-ion battery EN-EL15, Quick charger MH-25, Rubber Eyecup DK-21, Camera strap AN-DC1, Body cap BF-1B, Eyepiece cap DK-5, Accessory shoe cover BS-1, USB Cable UC-E4, Video Cable EG-D2, View NX 2 CD
- Other Features Expeed 2 Image Processing Engine, D-Movie (Full HD recording; external stereo microphone input; in-camera movie editing), Full-time servo AF (AF-F) movie recording, Dual card slots for SD memory cards
Compare to other products in the Digital DSLR range.
Compare to other products in the Nikon range.
For faster speed (up to 95 MB/s*), shoot with the SanDisk Extremer ProT SDHCT and SDXC for 64GB UHS-I memory cards. Compromise nothing with...
Completely fluff-free, grease-absorbing cloth for gentle, yet effective cleaning of optical lenses (glasses, lenses, magnifiers), but also suitable for CDs, records, photos, slides,TV/monitor screens, etc....
The BlackRapid RS-7 Camera Strap (Black) is a lightweight strap with attachment points to customize the strap with a choice of storage and other...
Introduction to the Nikon D7000: Basic Controls is a basic overview of the camera - functions, buttons, switches and capabilities. The DVD takes you...
Introduction to the Nikon D7000: Advanced Topics picks up where the first volume of this set, Basic Controls, left off. In this DVD, you'll...
The Nikon SB-910 Speedlight is Nikon's flagship flash unit--the most advanced in the Speedlight range. The SB-910 advances Nikon's lighting mastery by providing easy operation...
Colourless filters absorb short ultra-violet wavelengths and so reduce haze, avoid blurring, improve contrast and reduce the formation of colour fringes. Can be used...
Trigger the shutter remotely when using slower shutter speeds to prevent camera movement Offers immediate release mode and two second delay mode Range approximately 16...