CANON EOS M 18-55mm + 90EX Flash Kit
Combining the perfect blend of advanced video features and excellent still image quality in a convenient size, Canon introduces the EOS M digital camera. Canon has made significant advancements in the realm of professional-quality HD video capture, from advanced CMOS sensor technology to smooth, quiet continuous autofocus. Inspired by EOS technology, the EOS M digital camera leverages these core technologies and distills them down to provide outstanding video capture capabilities while retaining high-quality still image capture. When shooting still images, the EOS M camera's 18-megapixel APS-C-sized CMOS image sensor provides a shallow depth of field, incredible low-light image quality and a wide dynamic range to capture rich gradation and detail. This new addition to the Canon EOS family offers a great solution to videographers and photographers of all levels, with two new lenses designed specifically for Canon's new camera format - the EF-M 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens and the EF-M 22mm f/2 STM lens - and the ability to use the full line of over 70 Canon EF and EF-S lenses through the optional EF-EOS M EF Lens Adapter.
18.0 MP CMOS (APS-C) Sensor
DIGIC 5 Image Processor
Full HD Movie with Focus Tracking
3.0" Touchscreen LCD with 1,040,000 dots
Touch AF and Multi-touch Operation
Hybrid CMOS Auto-focus for Photo&Video
Compatible with Canon EF and EF-S Lenses
ISO 100-12800, Expandable to 25600 (H)
Canon's First Mirrorless Camera
Includes Canon EF-M 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
Includes Canon 90EX Speedlite
True HD Performance in Your Hands.
EOS Full HD Movie Mode with Movie Servo AF
For those looking to capture superb quality Full HD video, the EOS M Digital Camera offers a number of advantages. Offering a large APS-C sized sensor, the camera is able to deliver shallow depth-of-field for achieving impressive cine-style results and the ability to capture clean, high-quality video, even under very low-light conditions.
With the optional Mount Adapter EF-EOS M, the camera is also compatible with Canon's extensive family of EF lenses for boundless creativity.
Capable of shooting in a number of recording sizes and frame rates, the EOS M Digital Camera continues Canon's tradition of performance, quality and simplicity. The EOS M Digital Camera enables easy manual control of focus and exposure. It also automatically splits files greater than 4GB (FAT specifications) for extended recording without interruption.
Movie Servo AF allows continuous autofocus tracking of moving subjects while recording video. When shooting video with one of Canon's new STM lenses, Movie Servo AF takes advantage of the lens' stepping motor for smooth and quiet continuous AF
- 18 MP
- DETAILED SPECIFICATIONS - EOS M BODY
- Camera Format APS-C (1.6x Crop Factor)
- Resolution Effective Pixels: 18.0 Megapixels
- Other Resolutions: 17.9 MP (5184 x 3456), 8 MP (3,456 x 2,304), 4.5 MP (2,592 x 1,728), 2.5 MP (1,920 x 1,280), 0.35 MP (720 x 480), RAW - 17.9 MP (5184 x 3456)
- Sensor Type / Size CMOS, 22.3 x 14.9 mm
- Pixel Unit: 4.3 micrometer square Aspect Ratio: 3:2 (Horizontal: Vertical) Total Pixels: 18.5 MP
- File Formats Still Images: JPEG, RAW
- Movies: MOV (H.264)
- Audio: Linear PCM
- Bit Depth 14-bit
- Dust Reduction System Yes
- Noise Reduction Yes
- Memory Card Type SD
- SDXC Including new Ultra High Speed (UHS-I) and Eye-Fi cards
- Video Recording Yes, NTSC/PAL
- Aspect Ratio 4:3, 16:9
- Video Clip Length Up to 44 Minutes at Full HD based on 16GB Memory Card
- Audio Recording With Video, Stereo, Via Optional External Mic
- Focus Type Auto&Manual
- Focus Mode Single-servo AF (S), Continuous-servo AF (C), Manual Focus (M) , Focus Lock AF Area Mode
- Autofocus Points 31
- AF Assist Beam Effective Range: 8.2" (2.5 m) at center.
- Viewfinder Type LCD Display
- Display Screen 3.0" Rear Touchscreen Live Preview LCD (1040000) with 7-level Brightness Control
- Screen Coverage Not Specified By Manufacturer
- Viewing angle: 170§ (vertically and horizontally) 3:2 Screen Aspect Ratio
- Live View Yes
- ISO Sensitivity Auto, 100-6400 (Extended Mode: 12800-25600)
- Manual setting range of ISO 100-12800, expandable to ISO 25600
- Shutter Type: Electronic&Mechanical
- Speed: 30 - 1/4000 sec
- 1/60 - 1/4000 in Scene Intelligent Mode
- Metering Method Spot metering, Center-weighted average metering, Average metering
- Partial Metering (center: approx 11%)
- Exposure Modes Modes: Aperture Priority, Auto, Manual, Programmed Auto, Shutter Priority
- Compensation: -3 EV to +3 EV (in 1/3 EV steps)
- Also in 1/2-stop increments. AEB: -2 EV to +2 EV in 1/3 or 1/2-stop increments.
- White Balance Modes Auto, Custom, Daylight, Flash, Fluorescent (White), Shade, Tungsten
- Also Sunset/Twilight. Custom White Balance is controllable from 2,000 to 10,000 K
- Built-in Flash None
- Dedicated Flash System eTTL
- External Flash Connection Hot Shoe
- Flash Metering: E-TTL II autoflash (evaluative flash metering and average flash metering), FE Lock. Flash Exposure Compensation: ñ2 stops in 1/3-or 1/2-stop increments
- In-Camera Image Editing Colour Balance, Edit Movie, Filter Effects, Fisheye, Miniature Effect, Monochrome
- Start-up Time 1.6 Seconds
- With EF-M 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM. Times are different according to the attached lens.
- Shutter Lag 0.05 Seconds
- Time lag between simultaneous SW-1/SW-2 ON and start of exposure: Approx. 0.2 sec.
- Self Timer 10 sec, 2 sec
- Connectivity AV Output, HDMI C (Mini), USB 2.0 (out), 3.5mm Stereo Microphone In
- Wi-Fi Capable (With Optional Transmitter) No
- Software Requirements Not Specified By Manufacturer
- Battery 1x LP-E12 Built-in Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery
- AC Power Adapter ACK-E12 (Optional)
- Operating Temperature 32 to 104 øF (0 to 40 øC)
- Humidity: 0 - 85%
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 4.28 x 2.62 x 1.27" / 108.6 x 66.5 x 32.3 mm
- Weight 9.24 oz / 262 g body only
- DETAILED SPECIFICATIONS - EF-M 18-55MM F/3.5-5.6 IS STM LENS
- Focal Length 18 - 55 mm
- Comparable Focal Length: 28 - 90 mm (35 mm equivalent)
- Aperture Maximum: f/3.5 - 5.6
- Angle of View 74ø - 27ø
- Minimum Focus Distance 9.8" (25 cm)
- Magnification 0.25x
- Groups/Elements 11/13
- Diaphragm Blades 7
- Autofocus Yes
- Image Stabilization Yes
- Filter Thread Front: 52 mm
- Dimensions (DxL) Approx. 2.4 x 2.4" (6.10 x 6.10 cm)
- Weight 7.41 oz (210 g)
Compare to other products in the Digital Mirrorless range.
Compare to other products in the Canon range.
Completely fluff-free, grease-absorbing cloth for gentle, yet effective cleaning of optical lenses (glasses, lenses, magnifiers), but also suitable for CDs, records, photos, slides,TV/monitor screens, etc....
A wider version of our popular SnapR bag, this is the perfect solution for carrying your point and shoot camera. SnapR combines BlackRapid's revolutionary...
Lens hoods are primarily designed to prevent unwanted stray light from entering the lens by extending and shading the end of the lens. In...
The Canon EF-M Lens Adapter Kit for Canon EF / EF-S Lenses enables you to mount Canon EF and EF-S lenses onto the...
The Canon E-52 II Lens Cap for 52mm EF-M Lens is a protective cap that fits on the front end of a 52mm...