Sony 18-200mm F3.3-6.3 Alpha Lens
11.1x high magnification zoom lens for DSLR cameras with APS-size sensor. Covers wide photographic range from 27mm wide-angle to 300 mm (35mm equivalent).
- Renders high quality images by reducing flare and greatly correcting aberrations across the entire zoom range using 3 aspherical lenses and 2 ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass lenses.
- Renders beautiful defocused effect owing to circular aperture.
- Internal focusing system so lens length does not change in focusing.
- Focal Distance 35mm 18-200mm
- APS sensor 27-300mm
- Angle of View 35mm/APS -/76-8
- Aperture Range F 3.5-6.3
- Smallest Aperture F22-40
- Type Circular
- Blade Count 7
- Lens Groups/Elements 13/15
- ED Glass lens 2
- Asperical lens 3 lenses with 3 aspects
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 73x85.5mm (max diameter x length)
- Weight 405g
- Filter Diameter 62mm
Compare to other products in the Zoom lenses range.
Compare to other products in the Sony range.
Haze(UV) Filters are wise initial investments. They help protect your valuable investment from dust, moisture and scratches, which can lead to costly repairs. Multicoated...
This cleaning fluid is primarily designed for cleaning optical glasses. It is suitable for removing fat and dirt from tempered and non-tempered glass objects,...
Completely fluff-free, grease-absorbing cloth for gentle, yet effective cleaning of optical lenses (glasses, lenses, magnifiers), but alsosuitable for CDs, records, photos, slides,TV/monitor screens, etc. Washable...