SONY HVRHD1000P HDV ENTRY-LEVEL SHOULDER-MOUNT CAMCORDER
The HVR-HD1000P has been created to meet the growing demand from users who are looking for an entry-level professional shoulder mount design with full 1080i HDV recording as well as retaining DV capabilities. The HVR-HD1000P's shoulder-mount design and black matte body is similar to that of other professional camcorders; making it perfect for weddings, corporate communications and sporting events where appearance can make a big difference. The ergonomically balanced shoulder mount design also reduces operator fatigue on long shoots where a tripod might not be practical.
As well as offering highdefinition HDVTM1080i recording, the HVR-HD1000P features a built-in down converter to output DV content - ideal for standard DVD productions. It can also record natively in DV, including a Long Play DV mode for maximum flexibility.
For multi-tasking videographers, the HVR-HD1000P also features three special still photo modes - ideal for producing DVD cases and even making wedding photo albums.
Whether you are recording weddings and corporate communications or teaching students, the HVR-HD1000P is simply the best choice on the market today for an entry level, shoulder mount professional camcorder.
- PRODUCT FEATURES
- u HD can be Recorded on an Inexpensive DV Cassette Tape
- u Full Compatibility with your Current DV System
- u 1/2.9-inch ClearVid CMOS Sensor
- u HVRDR60 Brings HDV to IT Workflows
- u Optical 10x zoom by Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonner T* lens
- u Super SteadyShot (Optical) Image Stabilizer
- u Shoulder-mount design
- u Camera Control Ring
- u Ergonomically Designed Handle
- u Wide Clear Photo LCD plusTM Monitor on Viewfinder Unit Provides Easy Viewing
- u Long Operating Time With infoLITHIUMTM L Series Battery
- u Smooth Slow Rec
- u Super NightShot
- u Diverse Range of Photo-creation Functions
- - Photo Mode
- - Dual Rec
- - Capturing from recorded video
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATION
- Camera section
- Lens value
- Focal length 16:9 video mode: 40 to 400mm
- 4:3 video mode: 49 to 490mm
- 16:9 photo mode: 40 to 400mm
- 4:3 photo mode: 37 to 370mm
- Imaging system 1/2.9-inch, ClearVid CMOS Sensor system
- Maximum still image rec MAX. 6.1M (2848 x 2136) (4:3)
- Gross pixels Approx. 3200K pixels
- Effective pixels 16:9 video mode: Approx. 2280K pixels
- 4:3 video mode: Approx. 1710K pixels
- 16:9 photo mode: Approx. 2280K pixels
- 4:3 photo mode: Approx. 3040K pixels
- VTR section
- Recording format HDV1080/50i, DV/DV(LP)576/50i (PAL)
- Play out/Down conversion HDV1080/50i, DV/DV(LP)576/50i (PAL)
- Playback/Recording t HDV/DV SP - Max. 63 min with PHDVM-63DM cassette
- DV LP - Max. 94.5 min with PHDVM-63DM cassette
- Component video output RCA Pin x3
- Composite video output RCA Pin x1
- S-Video output mini-DIN 4-pin x1
- HDMI output HDMI connector
- HDV/DV input/output i.LINK interface (IEEE 1394, 4-pin connector)
- Audio output RCA Pin x2 (L,R)
- Audio input Stereo mini jack (o3.5 mm), ECM-PS1 external shot-gun stereo microphone is supplied.
- Headphone Stereo mini jack (o3.5 mm)
- LANC Stereo mini-mini jack (o2.5 mm)
- USB TYPE B connector
- DC Input AC-L100 AC adaptor is supplied.
- LCD viewfinder 0.27-inch type, approx. 123,200 dots, 16:9 aspect ratio
- LCD monitor 2.7-inch type, Clear Photo LCD plus, approx. 211,200 dots, hybrid type, 16:9 aspect ratio, touchscreen
- Speaker o16mm
Compare to other products in the Broadcast - Pro Video range.
Compare to other products in the Sony range.