SUNPAK PZ42X FLASH 42GN TTL CANON
A clip-on flash supports the TTL light control system for the latest digital SLR cameras. The flash can be moved 90ø upward, 180ø to the left and 120ø to the right, flexibly supporting bounce shooting and other operations. The focal length display can be switched between the digital display (APS-C) and the 35-mm film size converted display on the LCD. Numerous functions and user-friendliness have been combined and condensed in this body.
- Guide Number (ISO 100um) 24?42
- Flash Control Mode Canon: E-TTLII, E-TTL Nikon: i-TTL, D-TTL Sony(a): ADI, P-TTL
- Wireless Function -
- Recycling Time *Full flashing Alkaline
- Battery 4-AA approx. 3.5 sec.
- Battery 4-AA approx. 3 sec.
- No. of Flashes *Full flashing Alkaline
- Battery 4-AA approx. 220
- Battery 4-AA approx. 240
- Auto Effective Range
- (Focal Length at 35mm) TTL Auto 1.5?21m
- Power Ratio FULL,1/2,1/4,1/8,1/16,1/32,1/64
- Angle of Coverage Covers the focal length of 16mm or longer(APS-C size)
- Covers the focal length of 24mm or longer(when converted to 35-mm film size)
- Effective range of AF
- assist light 1?5m
- Flash Speed Approx. 1/500?1/13,000 sec.
- Bounce Flash Vertical: Up 90ø/ Horizontal: Left 180ø,Right 120ø
- Wide Panel Built-in: 13mm (APS-C size) or 20mm (when converted to 35-mm film size)
- when the wide panel is used
- Zoom position display
- (switch type) 24?105mm (24,28,35,50,70,85,105mm)
- (when converted to 35-mm film size)
- 16?70mm(16,19,24,34,48,58,70mm)(APS-C size)
- (HxWxD)(w/o Shoe) Approx. 116x64x102mm/4.6x2.6x4.1in
- Weight (w/o Battery) Approx. 260g/9.1oz
- Accessory -
- JAN(Maker Code 4960436) For Canon 023874 For Nikon 023881 For Sony(a) 023898
Compare to other products in the Camera Flash Units and Accessories range.
Compare to other products in the Sunpak range.