TOKINA ATX 50-135mm F2.8 NIKON
The new Tokina AT-X 535 PRO DX lens is a 50-135 with a fast constant aperture of f/2.8. This lens gives digital photographers the similar to the industry standard 80-210 telephoto zoom lens in 35mm camera terms but is much more compact and lightweight. The lens features SD glass lens elements to correct for chromatic aberrations and focuses all colors accurately at the film plane, making the AT-X 535 PRO DX an APO lens.
The front element has a newly formulated WR or "Water Repellent" optical coating on the glass. This new coating makes marks such as spots left by water or finger-prints much easier to clean than standard multi-coating.**
Other features include a built-in tripod collar and One-touch focus clutch mechanism for fast switching between auto focus and manual focus modes.
- Mount availability: Canon EOS, Nikon-D
- Focal length: 50 to 135mm
- Maximum aperture: f/2.8
- Minimum aperture: f/32
- Optical construction: 18 elements in 14 groups
- SD glass: One elements
- Coatings: "Water Repellent" optical coating
- Angle of view: 31ø 3' 11ø 8'
- Minimum focus distance: 39.3 in. (1.0m)
- Reproduction ratio: 1:5.89
- Zooming system: Rotary type
- Number of diaphragm blades: 9
- Filter size: 67mm
- Maximum outer diameter: 3.07 in. (78.2mm)
- Dimensions: 3.07 in. (78.2mm) X L 5.32 in. (135.2mm)
- Weight: 29.8 oz. (845g)
- Lens Hood BH-671
Compare to other products in the Zoom lenses range.
Compare to other products in the Tokina range.