What does the return to work look like for us?
- We have reduced our staffing level to make our bubble smaller, so not all of our staff are returning work yet.
- We are running contactless click-and-collect opening hours, which are 10am-3pm, every day but Sunday.
- Customers will not be allowed to come and browse the store, they are only allowed to visit for the purpose of collection, or to drop off film processing in a contactless way. We will have Pick up counter installed immediately inside the front door.
- We are still processing film, please see details further down.
- New ways to get hold of us! There is now a chat function at the bottom right corner of our website.
- Courier deliveries are all operating as normal, both in to and out of the store.
- We are absolutely happy to help with all customer enquiries, but we aren’t allowed to do this in the store, or face-to-face during Level 3.
How can I make a purchase?
- Order for in-store pick up on the website, and we will let you know when your order is available at our in-store click-and-collect point.
- Feel free to call us on Nationwide phonelist, e-mail at email@example.com, send us a Facebook message, or use the website chat function if you want any help at all. We are here to assist you!
.How do I collect my purchase?
- Click-and-collect hours are 10am-3pm, every day but Sunday.
- Please make sure at checkout you select the correct store.
Are you still doing printing and film processing and printing?
- Absolutely! Order your prints online at realphotos.co.nz, select pick-up from Photo and Video, and we will let you know via email when your order is ready for collection.
- You aren’t allowed to come and print photos on the kiosk, as the store is off-limits during Level 3.
- There is a drop-off station for film processing at each collection counter.
- You speed up the process you can download and print the processing form to speed up the drop off process
As always, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us if there is anything at all we can help you with.