Lab Position Wellington
Location : Wellington CBD.
We are offering a 12 month contract ( to cover maternity leave, in a replacement role) as a photographic lab technician with a passion for photography and customer service to join our Wellington team working in our Photographic lab and retail store.
- Photo Warehouse is New Zealand’s leading photographic retailer, with stores in all the main centres as well as over 5,000 products online. We have been supplying professional photographers and photo enthusiasts with top quality gear for over 25 years.
- The company is focused on providing friendly, honest and professional advice
- Previous lab experience is essential
- Proficient in Film Processing.
- The ability to multi-task while maintaining a high level of customer service and attention to detail.
- Have a passion for all things photography related.
- Exhibit a genuine 'customer first' approach
- Willingness to learn on the go
- Consists of working on a Fujifilm Frontier 570, Kodak Noritsu QSF-V30 film processor, Canon IPF 8400
- Photoshop skills are a must. ( PC )
- User of Microsoft Office programmes, Dropbox.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure to time deadlines.
- Maintaining the photo and film processing equipment, regularly checking the accuracy of both film and printing equipment
- Perform troubleshooting for machine issues and malfunctions.
- Ordering parts, chemicals and paper when needed.
Please apply : Attention Photographic Lab role : with CV and covering letter via email to : firstname.lastname@example.org