Olympus E-M1X Body Bonus Flash via Redemption
- Olympus FL-900R Flash worth $759.00
The Olympus OM-D E-M1X is a dual grip Micro Four Thirds mirrorless camera aimed at pro sports and action photographers. It's designed...
SYDNEY – 24 January 2019
Olympus Australia is pleased to announce the OM-D E-M1X. An addition to the Olympus OM-D line-up, this new professional model offers the ultimate combination of professional reliability, innovation and system mobility. Featuring the world’s highest1 image stabilisation performance with approximately 7.5 shutter speed steps of compensation, high-speed burst shooting up to 60fps and a new auto focus system with intelligent subject detection, the E-M1X enables photographers to capture split-second images beautifully.
To meet the needs of the most demanding photographer ergonomics are at the forefront of the E-M1X design. An integrated vertical grip provides secure hold whilst maintaining system mobility through the Micro Four Thirds system design architecture. The OM-D E-M1X allows for quick operation through the viewfinder with a tactile button design that allows the photographer to easily change settings whilst shooting. This camera also includes two TruePic VIII image processors for stunning images and 4K video with OM-Log400 colour grading in post-production.
Pairing the OM-D E-M1X with the versatile, excellent image quality of the M.Zuiko lens line-up, including fisheye, super wide-angle, super-telephoto, and macro lenses, this compact, lightweight, high image quality camera system shows its true abilities in scenes where portability is essential, such as in sports and wildlife photography. The new Olympus OM-D E-M1X expands the OM-D camera line-up for professionals, positioned along-side the E-M1 Mark II which has received high praise for its high-speed, performance, mobility and excellent image quality.
1. Integrated vertical grip delivers secure holding and high operability
2. Comfortable AF system with the AF multi selector and All-cross-type On-chip Phase Detection AF sensor
3. Intelligent Subject Detection auto focus technology
4. Live ND Technology
5. Pro Capture mode2 and 60 fps high-speed sequential shooting3 ensure photographers never miss a shot
6. Double TruePic VIII image processors provide high-speed responsiveness and Handheld High Res Shot
7. The world’s highest image stabilisation performance approximately 7.5 shutter speed steps of compensation result in excellent image quality
8. 5.4Ghz Wi-Fi tethering to PC or Mac
9. Impressive video capabilities with 4K&C4K
10. New OM-Log400 for post production video editing