SmallRig Wireless Remote Control for Select Sony Cameras 2924 is designed to provide hands-free selfies and self-recording without causing a shake to the camera and hence shortens post-processing time. The remote control incorporates a recording function that controls start and stops recording-featuring a fast and stable Bluetooth connection that enables transmission within a 32.8' range. Once paired, it will automatically connect the camera the next time you turn it on. It can be mounted onto handles, cages, and any accessories with the captive 1/4" -20 screw, like SmallRig Side Handle 2903 and Top Handle 2094 for handheld shooting and can be attached to the tripod or other pillar objects via the attached hook-and-loop straps. A lock switch on the side prevents accidental settings changes when the remote is not in use. Additionally, an LED indicator light shows the recording status.
1. Insert the battery with the + terminal facing upward.
2. Turn the lock switch, and the LED indicator light blinks for one second.
3. Pairing the unit with the mounted camera
Select MENU--Network--[Bluetooth Settings]--[Bluetooth Function]--[On]
Select MENU--Network--[Bluetooth Rmt Ctrl]-- [On].
Select MENU--Network--[Bluetooth Settings]--[Pairing].
4. Press the REC button for at least 7 seconds.
5. When a confirmation message SR-RC1 appears on the camera's screen, select [OK].
6. When pairing is complete, [Paired] appears, select [OK].
If pairing fails
1. Confirm the camera setting, select MENU--Network-[Bluetooth Rmt Ctrl] and make sure that [On] is selected.
2. Turn off the unit and camera setting [Bluetooth Function] and repeat the procedure all over again.
3. Check if the camera's firmware is the most updated one.
1. To stop pairing: press the REC button for more than five seconds until the indicator light blinks for five seconds; release the REC button, the indicator light blinks for three seconds, then the undo is successful.
2. The Bluetooth connection range of 32.8' is an estimation, which depends on your surroundings.
3. The remote control will not respond when you press the REC button if the memory card is full.
4. Please turn off the lock switch when not use.
Sony RX100 ?
Sony Alpha 6100 / Alpha 6400 / Alpha 6600
Sony Alpha 7C
Sony Alpha 7 III
Sony Alpha 7S III
Sony Alpha 7R III / A7R IV
Sony Alpha 9 / Alpha 9 II
Sony Alpha 1
Find other SmallRig Video Rigs & Accessories or compare to other products in: