In order to see images the way they were intended, your monitor needs to be calibrated. Display calibration ensures that what you see is what you get.
- Monitors display colors differently. Monitors don’t come color calibrated and their colors shift over time.
- You can’t depend on your eyes. You can’t trust your eyes to adjust your monitor correctly. Factors such as fatigue and time of day effect how your eyes see color.
- Image colors are not true to life. Often your photos don’t look right on your monitor– skin tones are off, whites aren’t pure, blues look cyan.
- Unnecessary editing time. If your monitor isn’t displaying your photo’s true colors, you will waste unnecessary time editing .
- Prints don’t match your monitor. With an un-calibrated monitor, the colors in your printed photos won’t match what you see on screen.